Lucky you! You have a balanced body with your top half in proportion to your bottom half. This means your clothes don’t need to work hard at evening out your shape and can simply follow your natural curves.
Your golden rules
- Show off your body by wearing clothes that define your waist, enhance your bust and highlight your hips and bottom.
- Avoid wearing clothes that hide your body line, or you risk looking heavier than you are.
Your clothing lines
- Jackets should be fitted, with waist definition.
- Tops that are shaped, crossovers or wraps are flattering.
- Skirts can be straight, panelled, flip, bias cut, soft pleats or full, preferably with a waistband and some shaping over the hips and bottom.
- You can wear any style of pants with a waistband.
- You can wear any style of dress that’s shaped or belted.
- You can wear any style of coat as long as it has some shape at the waist or is belted.
- You can wear any style of swimsuit.
What to avoid
- Boxy jackets
- Pants or skirts with no shaping
- Straight tunics
- Men’s shirts
- Baggy sweaters and sportswear
- Too much layering