- Red-toned hair in any shade from strawberry blonde to auburn?
- Green, brown or blue eyes?
- Eyebrows in a warm tone from reddish to brown?
- Reddish or blonde eyelashes?
- Porcelain skin, possibly with an abundance of freckles, or darker-toned skin with a golden glow to it?
Warm and golden
The undertone of your skin is warm
Your overall look is medium in depth
The clarity of your look may be either clear or soft
How to wear your colors
Because your overall look is warm, the golden rule is to balance it by choosing colors that have a warm or yellow undertone. You will always look better in colors that are medium in depth, rather than light or deep. When wearing navy or grey, warm them up with tones of yellow, salmon or peach.
The warm clear and warm soft color palettes